July 25, 2011

The boys in July...

Okay, so I feel like that I have a ton of pictures that haven't made it onto the blog from the last month.  I'm continually taking pictures of my boys (just because they are always being so cute!), so I've decided just to do a huge Steiner Boys picture post! It has been so stinking hot here (we are on Day 24 of 100+ weather--I'm so ready for Fall!) and we have mostly been staying inside.  But we've had some fun play dates, a few deliciously cool dips in some pools, and just a lot of playing in the house!  

(There are a ridiculously large numbers of pictures and a few videos to come ... be warned!)

Enjoy!

~~~

Swimming with Gigi and Grandpa ...



Gigi ... I don't think I like this!


A wonderful handful!

At Mammaw and Pappaw's house ...

The van packed to the gills ...
Notice the boys were already alseep!

Betsy was happy to ride along too!


Mammaw and Ryley corralling the boys!
Mammaw got the boys their very first Nebraska footballs and they love them!
(Sorry the video is upside down!)


Will loves Ryley!


Such a relaxing place in the midst of all this hot weather!

Will getting ready to crawl through the tunnel to Ryley

Pappaw got the boys a firetruck to play with at their house
They love it! (Watch video below)




Play Dates ...
The  boys hanging with their girlfriend Lucy!  

All three busy playing!

Jack sure had a crush on her ... he was all smiles!
Do we have a little flirt?

Isn't Lucy a cutie?

Play date #2 ... not too many pictures.
Kayden is on the couch and she was
singing the boys songs!  Too cute! Her brother Jack was taking a nap,
so he didn't get a picture taken!

Playtime at home ...
See ... they do cry!

Jack was loving playing with the gate ... and making some silly noises!



Will, trying to decide what to do next!


Don't leave Daddy!

The boys grab onto Justin's arms before he leaves in the morning ... so sweet!

It's just you and me, basketball hoop!


Yes ... the living room looks like this about 1 minute after the boys get up!


Jack giving Daddy kisses!


Betsy, do you want to play?


We are great sitters now!!!!!


Standing up in the crib is their new thing.

They spend a lot of time standing and "talking" to each other instead of napping!

Look at how much my boys have grown ...
Preemie (which used to be huge on them) vs 12 months!

Super Will and Super Daddy

Super Daddy and Super Jack

I love them so much!


Pick me up, Mommy!

Jack doesn't need clothes to play!

Neither does Will!

Waiting for Daddy to come home from work


Betsy isn't too thrilled about the crawling and pulling up on furniture...

But Will is sure loving getting up close to her!

Tackled!

First time in a cart! They did so well!

Welcome home Daddy!  They both crawled over to him and up!

Mommy got a hug too!

My favorites!

They are so happy to be able to pull up on things!
They sure keep me on my toes!

New high chairs at Gigi's ...
notice that the covers are not on them ...
they make big messes now with their finger foods!
Phew!  Did you make it all the way through? These boys are just so much fun!

Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

Amber Ross said...

They are so sweet! Love the pictures!

Candie said...

Pa-resious pictures! Omg I bet they're fun! I can't imagine the fun the two of them have together and all the "inside jokes" only the two of them know. Awesome!