November 19, 2010

Promotion!

I just had to brag on my hubby again!  In the midst of all of the craziness of bringing the boys home and adjusting to being parents, Justin got a big promotion at work!!  He moved from being a loan officer to a lending manager...over 28 branches of loan officers!  I'm just so proud of him!!  He is so good at what he does, and I'm so thrilled that he has this opportunity!  He has truly shown his boss (and about 4 more bosses up the chain that he had to interview with) how much he knows, how talented and productive he is, and how he will be amazing at mentoring, guiding, and leading his own team of loan officers!

Great job, my love!  Thank you for working so hard to provide for us. Thank you for being willing to take on this new challenge with many more hours that gives us more financial security.  Thank you for doing all this so that my dream of staying home and being a mom can come true.  I love you!! You are the best!

5 comments:

Giggles said...

Congratulations!

texas girl said...

what good news and right before the holidays!! I am sure these will be the best yet for yall with those sweet boys home safe and sound!!!

ourlittlefrenchyfry.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations!! That is such great news!!! I'm so happy for you both!

amy (metz) walker said...

That's WONDERFUL!!! Stoked for you guys!

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!