November 2, 2010

2 Months Old!!

The boys are 2 months old!  And getting cuter and cuter each day!  

Here is Will all dressed up and wide eyed...




Will: Hi Sister!
Betsy: Mom, what in the world have you brought home??
(She is very good with the boys...so protective and attentive!)


Hmm...I'm really thinking!


And some of sleepy Jack...




He opened his eyes a bit later on, but he was SO hungry I just couldn't make him wait, just to take more pictures!



The boys together. Thank Aunt Mona for the beautiful blankets you made for the boys.  We all love them!



Jack after eating a bit...much more willing to take a picture and open his eyes really wide!


(I posted another post with more pictures just a little bit ago, so if you didn't see it, scroll down!)

6 comments:

Gene Steiner said...

Wish we lived closer. Thanks for posting the wonderful photos at 2 Months. Looking forward to being with you all again soon.

Pappaw and Mammaw

Cristina said...

How Cute! Happy 2 month b-day, Steiner boys! I can't believe it's been 2 months. Pretty soon they will be walking and talking. I am so thankful for the blog-world so that we can see the boys and watch them grow.

Love you, friend!

Audra said...

Adorable!!! Please kiss their cute little legs for me, I love baby legs! They are sporting some serious double chins too! And I love that you got they costumes at Build-A-Bear! That's going to make me smile all day. Love you!

Jodi said...

adorable!!! They are sooo cute!!!

Kristin said...

They are so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

If you could e-mail me with a few suggestions on just how you made your blog look this excellent, I would be grateful.