January 3, 2009

So I've changed the look of my blog again--not sure it is 'the one' for the year--we'll give it a few days and see how it feels!

Justin and Betsy posed for this picture on New Years Day. I'm always amazed by my dog--how willing she is to be dressed up and pose for pictures. We have hundreds of pictures (no joke) of her. We just can't get enough of her cuteness!

Friday night we went out to dinner with our friends Brandon and Michelle. They are expecting their first baby, Addie, in just a couple months! We can't wait to meet her! Thanks Michelle, for the info about Scrapblog.com! Love the free program to make the headers--I've been looking for one!


Here we are all together...such good friends!


Just a quick post today--hope you are having a good weekend! I'm back to work on Monday--not really too pumped to be going back. Got to be honest--I love vacation and spending time with my hubby!

...and Happy Birthday Jenny!! One of my best friends from high school turned 28 today!! Hope you've had a great day, Bob! Love you!

4 comments:

Steve and Katie Pittler said...

Thank you for your prayers, Alyson. I am so optimistic that 2009 will be a great year for the Steiners. Blessings to you in the New Year! I know great news is on the horizon!

Jodi said...

Alyson, I wasn't able to read your blog in China. I'm sorry there was no good news on the 29th. I will continue to pray! If you ever want to look at adoption too let me know! (not instead of, but another alternative) Love you and praying for the Lord's guidance!
Love you!
Jodi Sue :)

Candie said...

Hey Alyson,
Just thinking of you and thought I'd say hi. Hope you're doing well. We were just talking about you at school the other day b/c the 3 way switch is getting tough! You've been there. You know! Hope to talk to you soon!
Candie

Jenny Brannan said...

Thanks for the birthday wish! I had a great day in Disneyland! We got season passes... If you fly out sometime this summer, we can go! I miss you!