January 17, 2009

Please Pray...

I know it's been a long time since I've posted, and I'm sorry. Every few days I've sat at the computer with the intention of posting, and then just didn't feel it. I promise more blogs about our lives will come soon--we've had some fun things happening.


But right now, I'd like to ask you to be praying for a blog-friend of mine, Kelly . (Click on her name to go to her blog.) After some years of infertility, she finally had her little girl, Harper, last night. But there have been some serious complications and she was flown from Arkansas to Tulsa. They think she has a very bad case of pneumonia, but are doing other tests to figure out if there is more. She is in critical condition right now. Please lift them up with me--I know all too well what it is like to lose a baby, a baby that you want and prayed for more than anything, and I don't want this precious family to have to go through that. Please pray for a quick and full recovery for this sweet baby girl!! Thank you for your prayers!!

5 comments:

Joy said...

We will be praying for them!!!! And we love you! :-)

Tristan said...

Already praying.

I found your blog so comforting..I just miscarried with our baby at 10 weeks...2 weeks ago :(...

Ronni said...

Praying...

jennyhope said...

I just linked from somewhere and saw that you lost your sweet son at 22 weeks. Do you have an incompetent cervix?

I lost my sweet daughter Shelby Hope. My heart aches for you and I pray that God gives you a child. Hebrews 11. I am so sorry and he was beautiful.

Gene Steiner said...

Mom and I have been praying in agreement and we will continue to stand in faith for total recovery and that this baby will thrive and not just survive.