June 5, 2008

Reasons I love my husband...

My husband is such an amazing man, friend, leader, worker, and dad (to just Besty for now!). I love him so much, but realize that in the hustle and bustle of life, I don't tell him WHY I love him enough. My resolution is to let him know more often, and what better way than to let him know publically?!!


The other day I caught him doing something that made me melt, and showed me the deepness of his desire to serve the Lord and be the spiritual head of our family. He was letting Betsy out in the morning, and was out there starting the day off by reading his Bible.



I know he has so much stress on his shoulders right now, with a new job, a wife that is now not working, and a new baby coming soon. It makes me love him so much more to see him turning to God for guidance, direction, and peace. I am so blessed to share my life with this wonderful man!!

Another reason that I love my husband is his incredible sense of humor. For those of you who don't know him very well, you are missing out on what a crazy, silly man that he actually is!! Justin (daily) entertains me with silly faces, hilarious dancing, and off-the-wall ideas. A picture wouldn't do the dancing justice, and I don't think he'd even let me take one, but we did get pictures of one of the crazy ideas. The other day he told me that he wanted to take pictures of his belly along with mine, pushing it out more and more to look pregnant along with me. I said no, not appropriate (I tend to be the more serious one) but last night when we took my 15 week pictures, I couldn't resist taking a couple of him. I have to say, he (at full stomach extension) is definitely bigger than me right now. So these are pictures of Justin at about 17-18 weeks pregnant--enjoy!! ;-)



Compare the above to the real pregnant tummy...

15 weeks 2 days
I love you Justin Paul Steiner!!!
More reasons why I love you to come!
(Couldn't resist posting just a few more pictures from last week when my parents were here. Of course, all of them include my furry child--Betsy!)

A little bit tired...
Mom and I were in my little pool, and then we sat around to dry off. Betsy had to join us, and crawled from my lap up onto the table. I promise I cleaned the table off afterwards!

My cute mom and her grand-pup

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Ha Ha, I got a good laugh out of those pictures of Justin and you just look adorable!