September 1, 2013

Happy 3rd Will & Jack!!

They are SUCH big boys...the babies are gone! W & J have grown so much this past year and are just delightful little guys! I love and adore them more each and every day--their tenderness towards each other, their love for life, and the running chatter that gives me glimpses into their little minds!  I have a 3 year update post that I'll get posted soon, but I just wanted to do a quick message on here to my sweet little guys!

(Thanks to Michelle for the adorable shirts and Rachel for the great pics!)

Happy birthday to the two boys who really made me Mommy... I love you so much William and Jackson!  I am so thankful that God's plan was perfect, and that He chose you to be mine! I love it that you both are three, and I can hardly wait to see what is in store for us all this year! I have a feeling that the fun is just beginning!  Happy, Happy birthday to you, my favorite little men ever!!

XOXO!!
Love, Mommy


No comments: