December 28, 2011

Anniversaries...

Yesterday was our 9th anniversary!  It was such a perfect day too... the boys let us sleep in until almost 8, we had yummy leftover cinnamon rolls, we played with the boys, we went out to lunch at a hibachi restaurant with the boys, my parents and my brother, we did a little Old Navy shopping, watched a movie or two on tv, ate leftovers, and relaxed!  What a perfect day!  Years ago, I would have thought our anniversary had to have a special plan/fancy dinner, but I cannot imagine anything better than enjoying our daily life with our boys!  We are so blessed to be parents, and I love that we are more in love now that we were 9 years ago!  Justin, I'm so proud to be your wife, and I can't imagine anything better than sharing my life with you!!

~~~

Happy anniversary today to Ryan and Joy!  They hit 13 years today, and I love seeing how much they love and truly enjoy each other!  You guys are so special to us... I'll never forget Justin and my first date --a double date with you guys!  Thanks for getting us off to a great start! Happy Anniversary!

~~~

By the way... stay tuned to the blog!  I'm determined to do all my catching up before the year ends. I have a lot of pictures that need to be posted and stories to tell, and I don't want to miss the chance to document our boys' lives! I'm not going to do any 2011 catch up once 2012 begins, so this week I'm going to try to get in quite a few blogs!!

So if you missed my Christmas post, scroll on down and enjoy! ;-)

No comments: