June 18, 2011

Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the three best fathers ever!!!

 First of all, to my Daddy ...
I love you so much, and I can't begin to tell you how much I love having you here with us in Texas!  It is such a joy for me to watch you being Grandpa to my boys!  You completely light up and just beam the moment you are with these boys! They sure love you, and I love it that you get to be around to watch them grow! You have always been such a wonderful father to me, and I look forward to watching you guide and teach the boys as they grow up!  I love you so much! Thank you for always being there, Papa!!


And to my father-in-law, Gene ...
I am so thankful to have you as a father-in-law!  You are such a positive person and and encouragement to all who are around you, and I am so glad that the boys are going to learn those traits from you as they grow!  It is so much fun to watch the boys smiling and interacting with you!  Thank you for being such a great father to my husband, modeling for him what it means to be a wonderful father!  Happy Father's Day!


And to my sweet, wonderful husband ... the best father ever to our precious sons!

Justin, from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one I wanted to grow old with.  I knew you were the one for me.  And for years, I dreamed of the day that you would finally be the father of our children.  I hoped for the day when you would finally hold our baby in your arms.  I  prayed with everything in me that I could give you a child that we would be able to raise here on earth. 

Our sweet angel boy 
God has finally answered the deepest cry of my heart, so far above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of! 


I have loved every moment of this "first" father's year with you!

First moments ....
First time holding boys together ...
First kangaroo cuddle time together ...
First month pictures ...
First trip home ... 
First cuddle time at home ...
First trip to the park ...
First play time on the floor ...
First One of many cuddle times ...

First professional pictures ...
First time going to church ...
First shoulder ride ...
First trip far enough to have to adjust to a time change ...

First time at the ocean ...
First baby-wearing experience ...
First Mavs Championship ...

 I am absolutely more in love with you today that I was the day I married you.  Seeing you with our boys shows me what I always knew would be true ... you are the best Daddy ever! Thank you for loving me, and loving our boys so much! The boys just don't know (yet!) how lucky they are to have you as their Daddy, but they sure do love you!! 

Happy First Father's Day, My Love! I can't wait to experience a lifetime more of firsts with you! 

3 comments:

erickson family said...

justin-happy father's day. we are so proud of you. love, pete jo and henry

The steiner life said...

Justin, Happy Father's Day you are a wonderful father, you remind me alot of your Uncle John. You are are a wonderful dad, husband and nephew.

Janet said...

That is so special! Happy Father's Day from South Africa Justin!