October 9, 2009

Do you see what I see?

It is POSITIVE!!!!!!!!
I just got a call from the doctor's office, and they told me that we are pregnant!!! They do a blood pregnancy test, and anything above a 50 is pregnant. My number was 128!!! Praise Jesus!! I go in again on Monday to repeat the test, because a pregnancy that is on the right track will double every two days.
Of course, I had to take a home preg. test once I got the news, just to see the two lines. I don't think there is anything better that seeing that second line materialize!! Even though we are letting everyone know, I'm still a little bit leery about everything until we see those numbers going up. I've had 3 early miscarriages, and know all too well the pain of those numbers not increasing. We appreciate all your prayers, and would love your continued prayers through this next week...well actually the next 9 months!! =)
I'm just in shock...I have actually had a pretty rough week. I didn't want to blog about it as it was happening, but I actually had quite a bit of spotting this whole week. I have been so worried, anxious, and just convinced that the IVF didn't work. So you can imagine my shock when the nurse told me congratulations!! It is sure better to think you aren't pregnant and find out you are than the other way around!
Thanks again for all your prayers...I will continue to keep you posted!!!

24 comments:

Aubrey and Jen said...

YAY!!! I was eagerly awaiting today & the big news! We will continue praying that your numbers go up and believe for a perfectly healthy pregnancy & delivery!!!

Sarah said...

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Suz said...

Oh my goodness, I couldnt' open your blog quick enough to read the great news! Whew, I choked up like I did when I found out I was preg.. I am just SO happy for you! I will definitely be praying for you thru the next several months! I think about you at random times! I was at my parents last Sunday after lunch and just stopped to pray for you guys!! I am just so happy! I pray that God will bless you with a healthy and sweet baby in 36 weeks! :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!!!! So excited by your wonderful news -- praise the Lord!

carolinagirl said...

I've been praying for you every day. I will continue to pray! PS--My husband and I love to see pictures of Betsy. Our cocker, Cooper, has freckles on his nose just like Betsy.

Robyn Kitchings said...

WONDERFUL news!!! I am SO happy for you! I will keep praying for you and your baby (or babies!)

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! I have been praying for you guys! I am so glad and cant wait to see your HCG levels doubling!!!! I couldn't wait to check your blog today to read about eh good news! God is good!!!

Riley Kai said...

CONGRATS! Will continue to pray for you and sweet baby/babies! So happy for you!!!!

Diana said...

So excited for you guys! Congrats! Keeping you in my prayers!

Taryn said...

How wonderful! We serve a mighty, mighty God and He is watching over you. I will continue to pray! Congratulations!

Joy said...

Yay!!!!!!! We are thrilled!!!!!

Aunt Joy, Uncle Ryan, and Cousin Ryley!!!!

Jen Bridgham said...

That is wonderful news!! Congratulations!

Steve and Katie Pittler said...

I couldn't wait to check the blog and see the great news! Congrats and take it easy!!

Jodi said...

So excited for y'all!!! Been praying for y'all! And will continue! Alll our kids are soo excited for you!!! Can't wait to follow your continued updates!!!!
Love you and will continue praying!!! for the next 40-42 weeks!

Epic Student Ministries said...

WOOHOOOO!!!! Been praying for this day, and will keep praying for continued good news and a ton of joy over the comings months/years.

Aaron & Jeanette

Natali said...

I am so incredibly over the moon happy for you! The moment I saw the picture, I was bawling! My keyboard is wet now, but I don't CARE! Lol!!! I am so so so happy for you guys. Will be praying daily!!!

Marie W said...

Screaming with joy for you both! God is truly an awesome God. Praying that this little one sticks and happy at the same time that you have your TAC.
Enjoy this pregnancy hunny!

Audra said...

Oh Aly! Praise the Lord. I was in tears reading your post. I am praying for twins!!! You are in my heart everyday. Love you!

Elisabeth said...

I have been thinking about you all week!! I even had a dream abou you last night and when I read the good news got so excited. I can't wait to tell Andy. I will be praying for a three of you for the next nine months !!

Jenny Brannan said...

I'm so happy for you! I'll be praying for those little ones and for you and Justin. I love you!

Ronni said...

I'm so happy for y'all, I can't stop crying! I will be praying for your number to go up and for a very healthy 9 months!

Danielle said...

Congratulations Allyson!! I have been out of town and couldn't wait to get back and check on you (what the results were) I'm thrilled for you and will be praying daily for you, your precious baby, and your body. God bless

TN Bakers said...

YES!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

erickson family said...

we are home from austin now and i got a chance to look at your blog to confirm that your text wasn't a hallucination! :) I am sooo excited! Can't wait to talk to ya!